How to add properties and spaces July 17th, 2014
Search through existing properties in our database
We’ve made it simple to add properties to your account. In fact, we’ve pre-added thousands of buildings to our database. From the “Add Property” page, you can search for your building by following these steps:
- Enter the name or address of your building into the search fields
- Click the green search button
- Upon locating you building, click the “Select” button by your building’s name
If you’ve located your building, but it has already been “claimed,” follow these steps.
Add a building to our database
If your building is not in our database, complete the following steps:
- Click on the blue “Add New Property” button, located near the top of the page
- Input building information into the appropriate fields
- Select “Save and Continue”
- In the pop-up window, select “Complete Your Profile,” “bid a project,” or “go to the Dashboard”
Efficient buildings – from insight to action.
Posted by GreenPSF in Property User Support