After uploading utility data, you can generate graphs of your building’s energy performance by using Reports. Here’s how:
1. On the left-hand control panel, select Reports
2. Select report type (energy consumption, water consumption, etc.)
3. Adjust time range on the graph, or manually enter range dates
4. Select events to be displayed on the timeline
5. Click the icon with three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of the graph to print or save your timeline
The graphs can be saved in various file types (.png, .jpg, .pdf, .svg) and inserted into existing reports https://www.247locksmithfinder.com/business-security.