How to use the Timeline July 17th, 2014
The timeline helps you keep track of your energy savings “events.” GreenPSF overlays your timeline events onto reports, allowing you to visualize the impact of your efficiency efforts.
Add events to your timeline
- On the left-hand control panel, select Property Profile > Timeline
- Click the blue “Add Event” button in the upper right corner
- Enter a name, date, and description of your event
Events can be anything: finishing a Challenge Activity, completing a Ways To Save task, or any other measure you believe will impact your energy consumption.
Visualize your energy usage
- From the main timeline page, click “view reports” in the blue text box above your events list
- Select report type (energy consumption, water consumption, etc.)
- Adjust time range on the graph, or manually enter range dates
- Select events to be displayed on the timeline
- Click the icon with three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner of the graph to print or save your timeline
The graphs can be saved in various file types (.png, .jpg, .pdf, .svg) and inserted into existing reports.
Efficient buildings – from insight to action.
Posted by GreenPSF in Property User Support