Did you miss out on our Water Conservation Webinar from March 2nd?
View the recorded webinar here.
Download the PowerPoint slides and speaker notes here.
Michael Zatz, Chief of Market Sectors Group, ENERGY STAR Commercial and Industrial Branch, and Tara O’Hare, Commercial Building Outreach Lead for WaterSense, provide you with ideas and ways to benchmark and reduce your water use – whether you own or lease your space. Brandon Chase from Aquicore discusses sub-metering of cooling towers to reduce the DC Water sewer charge by accounting for evaporation in the fee. The presenters share easy to use tools, case studies and best practices to help you implement water conservation strategies.
Hosted by the Smarter DC Challenge, this webinar will provide the following:
• An overview of how to track water in Energy Star Portfolio Manager
• An overview of the WaterSense program
• Ways to reduce DC Water sewers charges
• Case studies highlighting water savings resulting from using WaterSense products and sub-metering of cooling towers
• Rebates available from WaterSense partners
• A synopsis of the resources publicly available from Energy Star and WaterSense to support your water conservation efforts – whether you lease or own your space
Michael Zatz | Manager, Energy Star Commercial Buildings, EPA
Tara O’Hare | Implementation and Commercial Building Outreach Lead for WaterSense, EPA
Brandon Chase | Director of Customer Success, Aquicore
Anca Novacovici | President, Eco-Coach Inc. and Co-Director, Smarter DC Challenge